Thank you for your interest in becoming a member of the Barwon Heads Sailing club.
We are located on the Barwon River in Barwon Heads, the perfect setting for those looking for social sailing or perhaps to take part in one of our series of race programs which are held from October to May each year.
Membership and fees
BHSA has four membership categories:
- Senior: sailing members of age of 18 and over ($140);
- Junior: sailing members younger than age 18 ($70);
- Family: includes all family members residing at the same house address ($210);
- Associate: members who don’t wish to compete in organised sailing events but are interested in and support BHSA activities ($28);
Membership fees cover all the costs of your club race activities, storage of your sails, and allocation of moorings.
New members are charged an additional “joining fee” of $70 which contributes to renewing and maintaining BHSA facilities, such as rescue boat, race equipment and storage.
Visitors are welcome to participate in our races for a race fee of $15.00 for ordinary events, and $30.00 for major events such as the Barwon Safari. Your first two ordinary races are free.
You may join the club (or renew your membership) by clicking here.
You will then be offered two options:
- REGISTER – for new members wishing to join the club for the first time or
- RENEW – for existing members
New members – your registration fee includes your one-off joining fee as well as your annual membership fee as outlined in the membership and fees section at the top.
Family memberships – When entering a family membership, the primary member enters their details first, then enters other family members individually at no extra cost.
If you are interested in a day sailing pass click here.
For more information
Phone: 03 52542101